Housewife embraces new lease of life with £25,000 makeover
- Credit: Archant
A housewife from the Isle of Dogs has been given a new lease of life after winning a £25,000 makeover.
Caroline McKenna, 44, has received pioneering implantable lenses to improve her eyesight, as well as extensive work on her teeth.
The mum-of-one, who lives on the Timbers Estate on the Isle of Dogs, is also set to benefit from skin treatments, personal training and fitness, a new hairstyle and fashion advice.
“They way I felt about myself definitely held me back”, she said.
“When they told me I was short listed I was delighted but when I heard I was a winner I was gobsmacked. To say I am thrilled is an understatement.”
You may also want to watch:
The completed makeover will be revealed at a gala hosted by television presenter Jeff Brazier on March 21 at the Marriot Hotel, Waltham Abbey.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 5 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 6 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 7 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 8 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 9 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 10 Leyton Orient seal late victory over Morecambe