Home damaged after fire breaks out at Bow block of flats
- Credit: London Fire Brigade
A flat was damaged after a fire broke out on the fourth floor of a residential block in Bow.
London Fire Brigade (LFB) said four fire engines and around 25 firefighters were called to the building in Campbell Road on Saturday evening - December 18.
Part of a three-roomed flat on the fourth floor was damaged, the brigade confirmed. There were no reports of any injuries.
The brigade was called at 7.33pm and the fire was under control by 8.10pm.
Fire crews from Bethnal Green, Whitechapel, Millwall and Leytonstone fire stations attended the scene.
LFB said the cause of the fire is under investigation.
- 1 East London boroughs lag behind rest of country for Covid booster uptake
- 2 Jailed: Man who robbed and blackmailed men he met on Grindr
- 3 Ranjith Kankanamalage death: Man charged with murder
- 4 Councillor says he 'hopes to lose' next election
- 5 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 6 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 7 Jailed: Rapist who repeatedly attacked woman in her own home
- 8 Olympian burglary: Men with links to Plaistow and Isle of Dogs wanted
- 9 Lib Dem candidate for Tower Hamlets mayor announced
- 10 Patients with Covid in east London hospitals fall after rising for weeks