Hunt for dangerous’ convict after courtroom escape
SCOTLAND Yard tonight issued this photograph of convicted criminal Paul Reid from East London who did a runner from court. The 32-year-old had already been sentenced to a two-year stretch for indecent assault and reappeared in the dock for an appeal on December 22 when he absconded
SCOTLAND Yard tonight issued this photograph of convicted criminal Paul Reid from East London who did a runner from court.
The 32-year-old had already been sentenced in December to a two-year stretch for indecent assault.
He reappeared in the dock at Inner London Crown court for an appeal on December 22 when he absconded at 11am.
Reid is known to frequent the Plaistow area of East London. He is black, about 5ft 10ins tall with a muscular build, last seen wearing a black fleece’ jacket and blue jeans.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives say he is “considered dangerous” and urge the public not to approach him. They are appealing to anyone who knows Reid’s whereabouts or has information to call Southwark CID on 020-7232 6145, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800-555111.
- 1 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 2 Poplar MP acquitted of Tower Hamlets housing fraud
- 3 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 4 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school
- 5 Home Office pours £1m into tackling drug-related problems in East End
- 6 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 7 Unlocked rooms created 'radiation exposure risk' at hospital, inspectors report
- 8 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 9 Dangerously overloaded vans leaving New Spitalfields Market taken off the road
- 10 Jury sent home for the day in MP Apsana Begum's trial on housing fraud charges