Hunt for killers after man found stabbed to death in East London
DETECTIVES are appealing for witnesses following a murder in East London late Sunday night. Police were called at 10.25pm when a man was stabbed to death outside The Captain fish and chip shop at Walthamstow
DETECTIVES are appealing for witnesses following a murder in East London late Sunday night.
Police were called at 10.25pm when a man was stabbed outside The Captain fish and chip shop at Walthamstow High Street, by Cleveland Park Avenue. The man died at the scene.
A post-mortem examination is due at 10am this morning (Tuesday).
Detectives are still trying to establish what happed and retain an open mind about motive, Scotland Yard said last night.
You may also want to watch:
They also still haven’t yet been able to identify him. He is described as black, aged late 20s to early 30s, who was wearing blue jeans, a white T-shirt and black puffer jacket.
Two men were seen to run from the area shortly after the stabbing, towards Walthamstow station.
- 1 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 2 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 3 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 4 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 5 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 6 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 7 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 8 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 9 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
Witnesses or anyone with information which could lead to his identification are being urged to call the incident room on 020-8345 1570, or anonymously to call Crimestoppers on 0800-555111.