I raise a glass to Canada for banning Galloway!
Dear Ed, I RAISE a glass to the good people of Canada who possess the temerity to refuse entrance to MP George Galloway. I salute the Canadian government for having the foresight to see Galloway in the same light as the population of the real world
I MUST raise a glass to the good people of Canada who possess the temerity to refuse entrance to MP George Galloway.
The Immigration Ministry's spokesman worded it perfectly: "We're going to uphold the law, not give special treatment to this infamous street-corner Cromwell who brags about giving 'financial support' to Hamas, a terrorist organisation banned in Canada.
"I am sure Galloway has friends in regimes elsewhere in the world willing to roll out the red carpet for him. Canada, however, won't be one of them."
You may also want to watch:
I salute the Canadian government for having the foresight to see Galloway in the same light as the population of the real world.
Galloway found a fire engine for Hamas which he took to Gaza, but failed miserably the people of his constituency in Bethnal Green & Bow who lost their second fire engine (and crews) in the cuts of 2005. God bless Canada.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 3 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 4 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 7 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 8 Pressure on government to provide laptops for lockdown learning
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
Lilley Close, Wapping