I raise a glass to Canada for banning Galloway!
Dear Ed, I RAISE a glass to the good people of Canada who possess the temerity to refuse entrance to MP George Galloway. I salute the Canadian government for having the foresight to see Galloway in the same light as the population of the real world
I MUST raise a glass to the good people of Canada who possess the temerity to refuse entrance to MP George Galloway.
The Immigration Ministry's spokesman worded it perfectly: "We're going to uphold the law, not give special treatment to this infamous street-corner Cromwell who brags about giving 'financial support' to Hamas, a terrorist organisation banned in Canada.
"I am sure Galloway has friends in regimes elsewhere in the world willing to roll out the red carpet for him. Canada, however, won't be one of them."
You may also want to watch:
I salute the Canadian government for having the foresight to see Galloway in the same light as the population of the real world.
Galloway found a fire engine for Hamas which he took to Gaza, but failed miserably the people of his constituency in Bethnal Green & Bow who lost their second fire engine (and crews) in the cuts of 2005. God bless Canada.
- 1 Transfer round-up: Leyton Orient bring in eight as departures find new clubs
- 2 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 3 Man stabbed outside West India Quay DLR station
- 4 Police chief to be quizzed at East London Mosque
- 5 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 6 Somali kitchen in Bethnal Green gets halal help from Amazon staff
- 7 Campaigners taking on town hall to keep Isle of Dogs youth club open
- 8 Leyton Orient could be without key forwards for season opener at Salford
- 9 Tokyo 2020: Poplar children have their own 'Olympics'
- 10 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
Lilley Close, Wapping