I raise a glass to Canada for banning Galloway!
Dear Ed, I RAISE a glass to the good people of Canada who possess the temerity to refuse entrance to MP George Galloway. I salute the Canadian government for having the foresight to see Galloway in the same light as the population of the real world
I MUST raise a glass to the good people of Canada who possess the temerity to refuse entrance to MP George Galloway.
The Immigration Ministry's spokesman worded it perfectly: "We're going to uphold the law, not give special treatment to this infamous street-corner Cromwell who brags about giving 'financial support' to Hamas, a terrorist organisation banned in Canada.
"I am sure Galloway has friends in regimes elsewhere in the world willing to roll out the red carpet for him. Canada, however, won't be one of them."
You may also want to watch:
I salute the Canadian government for having the foresight to see Galloway in the same light as the population of the real world.
Galloway found a fire engine for Hamas which he took to Gaza, but failed miserably the people of his constituency in Bethnal Green & Bow who lost their second fire engine (and crews) in the cuts of 2005. God bless Canada.
- 1 Dog festival gets go-ahead for Isle of Dogs, of all places
- 2 Pedestrian struck by motorcycle in critical condition following Stepney collision
- 3 Kenny Jackett emerges as odds-on favourite for Leyton Orient job
- 4 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 5 South Africa and Indian Covid variants found in Shoreditch and Dalston
- 6 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 7 Battle lost to save historic Whitechapel bell foundry
- 8 Campaign launched to 'clean up the Thames and help save world's oceans'
- 9 Hot tub and BBQ boats relaunched at Canary Wharf
- 10 'Stop building more towers,' MP at protest after New Providence Wharf fire
Lilley Close, Wapping