CCTV appeal after knife attack at DLR station
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images after a knife attack at a DLR station.
British Transport Police (BTP) said a woman was standing on the platform at Langdon Park DLR station as a train approached just before 9.30pm on Sunday, September 20.
It was reported the woman ran down the platform and hit a man as he got off the train, then pulled out a large knife concealed within her clothes and lunged at him with it.
The pair then wrestled for control of the knife, which fell on the floor, before the victim picked it up and ran out of the station as the woman chased him.
Anyone who recognises the woman in these images or has any information about the incident is asked to contact BTP text 61016 or call 0800 40 50 40, quoting reference 2000064928.
You may also want to watch:
Information can also be reported anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 2 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 5 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 6 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 7 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 8 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 10 Gun seized after woman tells police she was threatened in Whitechapel