Investigation after man fatally stabbed in Bow
A police investigation is under way after man was found stabbed in Bow this morning.
The victim, thought to be 50, was discovered injured in Devons Road at the junction with Gale Street shortly before 3am.
The London Air Ambulance was dispatched to the scene and he was taken to an east London hospital, where he died about two hours later.
Officers believe they know his identity and are in the process of tracing his next of kin.
The Metropolitan Police said it “retains an open mind” as to the motive of the suspected assault which led to his death, and is appealing for witnesses.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can contact the incident room on 0208 358 0300 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Grenfell Tower'-type cladding still not removed from New Providence Wharf after 3 years
- 2 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 3 Whitechapel murder victim named as teenager charged with killing
- 4 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 5 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 6 Leyton Orient boss Embleton could rotate team for Bolton trip
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 9 'It must be urgently addressed': New research into BAME Covid impact
- 10 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single