Investigation after man fatally stabbed in Bow
A police investigation is under way after man was found stabbed in Bow this morning.
The victim, thought to be 50, was discovered injured in Devons Road at the junction with Gale Street shortly before 3am.
The London Air Ambulance was dispatched to the scene and he was taken to an east London hospital, where he died about two hours later.
Officers believe they know his identity and are in the process of tracing his next of kin.
The Metropolitan Police said it “retains an open mind” as to the motive of the suspected assault which led to his death, and is appealing for witnesses.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can contact the incident room on 0208 358 0300 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 2 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 3 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 4 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 5 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 6 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 7 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 8 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 9 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 10 'Grief and queer coming of age' theatre show to be put on for London Horror Festival