Dagenham man is third charged with murder of Iron Miah after shooting in Stepney
- Credit: Met Police
A man from Dagenham has been charged with murder following a shooting in Stepney.
Mohamed Moshaer Ali, 27, of Western Avenue, Dagenham, has been charged with the murder of Iron Miah who police found collapsed with a head injury in Nelson Street on November 19.
Mr Miah, 40, was taken to hospital but died two days later. A post-mortem examination gave the cause of death as a gunshot wound to the head. His family is being supported by specialist officers.
Mr Ali was charged on Sunday, December 8 and appeared at Thames Magistrates' Court on Monday, December 9.
He was remanded to appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow (Wednesday, December 11).
You may also want to watch:
Two men have already been charged with murder.
Hassan Mohammed, 31, of Cumberland Road, Portsmouth, was charged with murder on November 27. Nanu Miah, 20, of Brandon Street, Southwark, was charged with murder on November 29.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic
- 6 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 7 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 10 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
Both men were remanded to appear at the Old Bailey on February 14 next year.
Two women, aged 30 and 40, were arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender. They were released on bail until later this month.