It’s appalling—we’ve had at least 5 power cuts since November
Dear Ed, THE electricity supply situation in and around Sceptre Road in Bethnal Green is appalling. There have been at least five serious power cuts since November
THE electricity supply situation in and around Sceptre Road in Bethnal Green is appalling. There have been at least five serious power cuts since November.
I have yet to receive a reply from EDF customer services department to my emails, let alone an explanation.
This is completely unacceptable. It is high time EDF explained to all the households in the area what the problem is, and what they are doing about it, and offered compensation for the very serious inconvenience being caused.
You may also want to watch:
Sceptre Road, Bethnal Green
- 1 Blaze at Canary Wharf tower block with cladding issue
- 2 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 3 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA seat and referendums
- 4 Street food and farmers' market return to City Island
- 5 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 6 Hundreds of boilers break down in the East End during pandemic
- 7 Teenager arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- 8 Fast broadband deal is signed for thousands of East End homes
- 9 Covid-19 mass testing after variant detected in E1 postal area
- 10 England captain Harry Kane renews his shirt sponsorship with Leyton Orient