It’s appalling—we’ve had at least 5 power cuts since November
Dear Ed, THE electricity supply situation in and around Sceptre Road in Bethnal Green is appalling. There have been at least five serious power cuts since November
THE electricity supply situation in and around Sceptre Road in Bethnal Green is appalling. There have been at least five serious power cuts since November.
I have yet to receive a reply from EDF customer services department to my emails, let alone an explanation.
This is completely unacceptable. It is high time EDF explained to all the households in the area what the problem is, and what they are doing about it, and offered compensation for the very serious inconvenience being caused.
Sceptre Road, Bethnal Green
- 1 Jailed: Rapist who repeatedly attacked woman in her own home
- 2 Coroner concerned with Barts NHS trust after woman 'unlawfully killed'
- 3 Man arrested over two separate rape allegations - one previously unknown to police
- 4 Lib Dem candidate for Tower Hamlets mayor announced
- 5 One per cent council tax rise planned with borough set for balanced budget
- 6 Come Dine With Me calls on east London restaurants for new show
- 7 Olympian burglary: Men with links to Plaistow and Isle of Dogs wanted
- 8 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 9 Wanted: Man known to commit offences on train and tube network
- 10 Ex football boss sets up fans club to increase diversity at England games