It’s appalling—we’ve had at least 5 power cuts since November
Dear Ed, THE electricity supply situation in and around Sceptre Road in Bethnal Green is appalling. There have been at least five serious power cuts since November
THE electricity supply situation in and around Sceptre Road in Bethnal Green is appalling. There have been at least five serious power cuts since November.
I have yet to receive a reply from EDF customer services department to my emails, let alone an explanation.
This is completely unacceptable. It is high time EDF explained to all the households in the area what the problem is, and what they are doing about it, and offered compensation for the very serious inconvenience being caused.
You may also want to watch:
Sceptre Road, Bethnal Green
- 1 Police bid to trace man in connection with Tube station sex assault
- 2 Jailed: Bethnal Green man who tried to buy hand grenade to use on police
- 3 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 4 Whitechapel lab to research East End's high throat cancer rates
- 5 'Tokyo Olympics? Tough call after Covid,' says Montell Douglas
- 6 Trial date set for MP Apsana Begum charged with 'housing fraud'
- 7 'We need more Covid vaccines,' Tower Hamlets mayor warns
- 8 Tributes paid after Tower Hamlets councillor dies at 40
- 9 Rabina Khan: What we must do five years on from Brexit referendum
- 10 Campaign groups link up for Hackney Town Hall anti-road closure demo