It’s appalling—we’ve had at least 5 power cuts since November
Dear Ed, THE electricity supply situation in and around Sceptre Road in Bethnal Green is appalling. There have been at least five serious power cuts since November
THE electricity supply situation in and around Sceptre Road in Bethnal Green is appalling. There have been at least five serious power cuts since November.
I have yet to receive a reply from EDF customer services department to my emails, let alone an explanation.
This is completely unacceptable. It is high time EDF explained to all the households in the area what the problem is, and what they are doing about it, and offered compensation for the very serious inconvenience being caused.
You may also want to watch:
Sceptre Road, Bethnal Green
- 1 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 2 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 3 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 4 'Grenfell Tower'-type cladding still not removed from New Providence Wharf after 3 years
- 5 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 6 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 7 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 8 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 9 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 10 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto