ITV’s Dancing on Ice came to Canary Wharf yesterday
A sneak preview of next year’s Dancing on Ice was captured at Canary Wharf Ice Rink yesterday as ITV came to film its promos for the next series.
The ice rink was cut off from spying eyes, by eight foot high fencing, as the camera crew shot programme tasters.
ITV Presents Phillip Schofield and Christine Bleakleyto will host the new series of Dancing on Ice due to be aired at the beginning of January.
Double Olympic figure skating champion Katarina Witt from former Eastern Germany and dance expert Louie Spence will be joining resident head judge Robin Cousins on the ice panel.
Ms Witt said: “I can’t wait to join the judging panel. As well as offering support and constructive advice to this years’ celebrity skaters I’m also looking forward to working alongside my close friends Torvill and Dean.”
You may also want to watch:
The line up of celebrities to brave the ice is still a closely guarded secret.
- 1 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 2 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 3 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 4 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 5 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 6 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 7 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 8 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 9 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 10 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto