ITV’s Dancing on Ice came to Canary Wharf yesterday
A sneak preview of next year’s Dancing on Ice was captured at Canary Wharf Ice Rink yesterday as ITV came to film its promos for the next series.
The ice rink was cut off from spying eyes, by eight foot high fencing, as the camera crew shot programme tasters.
ITV Presents Phillip Schofield and Christine Bleakleyto will host the new series of Dancing on Ice due to be aired at the beginning of January.
Double Olympic figure skating champion Katarina Witt from former Eastern Germany and dance expert Louie Spence will be joining resident head judge Robin Cousins on the ice panel.
Ms Witt said: “I can’t wait to join the judging panel. As well as offering support and constructive advice to this years’ celebrity skaters I’m also looking forward to working alongside my close friends Torvill and Dean.”
You may also want to watch:
The line up of celebrities to brave the ice is still a closely guarded secret.
- 1 Teenager suffers 'life-changing' injuries after alleged attack in Shadwell
- 2 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 3 Two men rescued from Shadwell flat fire
- 4 Truman Brewery offices, shops and restaurants plan gets green light
- 5 Truman's Brewery future being debated at Tower Hamlets Council
- 6 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
- 7 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 8 Rape victim speaks out as Met Police relaunch Ask for Angela scheme
- 9 Councillor ex-husband of MP Apsana Begum suspended from Labour Party
- 10 Depth up front is going to be vital says Leyton Orient boss Jackett