ITV’s Dancing on Ice came to Canary Wharf yesterday
A sneak preview of next year’s Dancing on Ice was captured at Canary Wharf Ice Rink yesterday as ITV came to film its promos for the next series.
The ice rink was cut off from spying eyes, by eight foot high fencing, as the camera crew shot programme tasters.
ITV Presents Phillip Schofield and Christine Bleakleyto will host the new series of Dancing on Ice due to be aired at the beginning of January.
Double Olympic figure skating champion Katarina Witt from former Eastern Germany and dance expert Louie Spence will be joining resident head judge Robin Cousins on the ice panel.
Ms Witt said: “I can’t wait to join the judging panel. As well as offering support and constructive advice to this years’ celebrity skaters I’m also looking forward to working alongside my close friends Torvill and Dean.”
You may also want to watch:
The line up of celebrities to brave the ice is still a closely guarded secret.
- 1 Trial date set for MP Apsana Begum charged with 'housing fraud'
- 2 Jailed: Bethnal Green man who tried to buy hand grenade to use on police
- 3 Connor Wood keen to keep developing at Leyton Orient under Kenny Jackett
- 4 Fear of crime stalked households during Covid lockdown
- 5 Photography celebrating Roman Road displayed in high street windows
- 6 Tributes paid after Tower Hamlets councillor dies at 40
- 7 Travel: Roadworks at Shoreditch and Bishopsgate could slow traffic
- 8 Docklands man pleads guilty to firearms offences
- 9 Trees now up for 'adoption' to help make East End greener
- 10 Leyton Orient agree new deal with defender Dan Happe