Jacqueline Wilson to launch Museum of Childhood exhibition with book signing
- Credit: Archant
One of Britain’s best-loved children’s authors will be visiting the V&A Museum of Childhood to launch a new exhibition.
Jacqueline Wilson will be signing books on Saturday, April 5 to celebrate the opening of the Daydreams and Diaries exhibition, which contains extracts and illustrations from some of her books as well as childhood memorabilia.
The signing will take place between 11:30am and 1pm and is limited to one book per person.
She will be joined at the Cambridge Heath Road museum by Nick Sharratt, who provides the illustrations for her books and will be demonstrating his technique to children in two workshops.
Four to eight year olds must be accompanied at the free 2pm session, while eight to 14 year olds can be left at the 3pm session, which costs £5, but parents are required to complete a consent form.
You may also want to watch:
There are limited spaces for all events so booking is essential by contacting email@example.com or 020 8983 5205 from Monday, March 17.
- 1 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 Building new tower block starts on Limehouse Triangle 'wildlife site'
- 4 Capacity at West Ham's London stadium to increase to 62,500
- 5 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 6 Fines totalling £361k handed to East End landlords and agents
- 7 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 8 Study asks: why are canals and rivers a watery lifeline during pandemic?
- 9 Report reveals scale of support offered by council during Covid crisis
- 10 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences