Jahraldo-Martin extends Brisbane Road stay
- Credit: Archant
Hull City ace will remain with the League Two club until the end of the season
Leyton Orient have confirmed Calaum Jahraldo-Martin’s loan from Hull City has been extended until the end of the season.
The 22-year-old moved to the Brisbane Road outfit at the start of January and looked lively during his debut at Stevenage.
He only played the final 13 minutes at Broadhall Way, but was given a longer stint against Exeter City – coming on at half time.
Jahraldo-Martin took his chance, even if the O’s were beaten 3-1, as he was involved in winning two penalties.
You may also want to watch:
Although Ian Hendon departed after that defeat, new player-manager Kevin Nolan has been impressed with the Antigua and Barbuda international.
He scored his first professional goal in the Football League during the O’s 2-0 success at Wycombe Wanderers and was picked against both Newport County and Cambridge United.
- 1 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 2 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 7 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 8 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 9 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 10 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
Although he didn’t have his best match last weekend, the extension of his deal is another welcome boost for the east Londoners.
Jahraldo-Martin is the third piece of business Orient have done on the final day of the winter transfer window.
Earlier defender Nicky Hunt’s signing was confirmed from Mansfield Town and youngster Cole Kpekawa was recalled by parent club Queens Park Rangers.
Although rumours continue to speculate that Jay Simpson will depart E10, it is expected the forward will remain with the O’s.