Join in with Caroline Flack in Sport Relief fun
- Credit: Archant
TV presenter Caroline Flack helped fundraise for Sport Relief in a Whitechapel supermarket.
She used a till in Sainsburys as a treadmill as preparation for this weekend’s Sport Relief Games, which include events at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
The X Factor host said: “It was hilarious to do my workout where I usually do my shopping, especially with store staff and shoppers looking on, but now I have the official kit I’m all set for the Sainsbury’s Sport Relief Games.”
A donation from each item of Sports Relief merchandise sold goes to poor and most disadvantaged people in the UK and around the world.
The Advertiser would love to hear what you’re getting up to for Sport Relief this weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Send your stories and photos to email@example.com, post on our Facebook page or tweet @ELAdvertiser
- 1 'Grenfell Tower'-type cladding still not removed from New Providence Wharf after 3 years
- 2 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 3 Whitechapel murder victim named as teenager charged with killing
- 4 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 5 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 6 Leyton Orient boss Embleton could rotate team for Bolton trip
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 9 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 10 'It must be urgently addressed': New research into BAME Covid impact