Kray twin’s author puts word out for Reggie’s brother-in-law Frank Shea
Barbara Windsor’s biography ghost-writer has put the word out in his search for the brother-in-law of one of the Kray twins.
Robin McGibbon, who also ghosted Charlie Kray’s autobiography, ‘Me and My Brothers’, wants to find Frank Shea to help put together a new book on the notorious East End gangland family of the 1950s and 60s.
“He would have seen a side of the Krays that no one else did,” the former Fleet Street journalist told the Advertiser.
“I’ve been trying to find Frank for more than six years, without success. There must be readers who know where to find him.
“Millions of words have been written about the Krays—but no-one has heard Frank’s story.”
You may also want to watch:
Frank Shea’s sister Frances committed suicide two years after marrying Reggie Kray.
McGibbon wants help finding Frank for the new book he is researching about the notorious twins who were jailed for life in 1969 when their violent, criminal empire run from their home in Bethnal Green collapsed.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 4 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 10 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week