Kray twin’s author puts word out for Reggie’s brother-in-law Frank Shea
Barbara Windsor’s biography ghost-writer has put the word out in his search for the brother-in-law of one of the Kray twins.
Robin McGibbon, who also ghosted Charlie Kray’s autobiography, ‘Me and My Brothers’, wants to find Frank Shea to help put together a new book on the notorious East End gangland family of the 1950s and 60s.
“He would have seen a side of the Krays that no one else did,” the former Fleet Street journalist told the Advertiser.
“I’ve been trying to find Frank for more than six years, without success. There must be readers who know where to find him.
“Millions of words have been written about the Krays—but no-one has heard Frank’s story.”
You may also want to watch:
Frank Shea’s sister Frances committed suicide two years after marrying Reggie Kray.
McGibbon wants help finding Frank for the new book he is researching about the notorious twins who were jailed for life in 1969 when their violent, criminal empire run from their home in Bethnal Green collapsed.
- 1 Leyton Orient linked with Omar Beckles, Connor Wood and Paul Smyth
- 2 It's been a busy week at Leyton Orient with plenty of signings expected
- 3 Tributes paid after Tower Hamlets councillor dies at 40
- 4 Drivers fight Tower Hamlets for years over 'clamping on private land'
- 5 Docklands man pleads guilty to firearms offences
- 6 Waste bin by the Thames used as 'lifebuoy' to save marine life
- 7 Golfer to visit Canary Wharf on 'world's longest golf hole challenge'
- 8 Queen's Birthday Honours: Caterer who gave out free meals gets BEM
- 9 'Earn while you learn' new degree course for students from any background
- 10 Man 'brandishes gun' in busy Canary Wharf restaurant