Kray twin’s author puts word out for Reggie’s brother-in-law Frank Shea
Barbara Windsor’s biography ghost-writer has put the word out in his search for the brother-in-law of one of the Kray twins.
Robin McGibbon, who also ghosted Charlie Kray’s autobiography, ‘Me and My Brothers’, wants to find Frank Shea to help put together a new book on the notorious East End gangland family of the 1950s and 60s.
“He would have seen a side of the Krays that no one else did,” the former Fleet Street journalist told the Advertiser.
“I’ve been trying to find Frank for more than six years, without success. There must be readers who know where to find him.
“Millions of words have been written about the Krays—but no-one has heard Frank’s story.”
You may also want to watch:
Frank Shea’s sister Frances committed suicide two years after marrying Reggie Kray.
McGibbon wants help finding Frank for the new book he is researching about the notorious twins who were jailed for life in 1969 when their violent, criminal empire run from their home in Bethnal Green collapsed.
- 1 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Building new tower block starts on Limehouse Triangle 'wildlife site'
- 5 Fines totalling £361k handed to East End landlords and agents
- 6 Capacity at West Ham's London stadium to increase to 62,500
- 7 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 8 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 9 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 10 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End