Kray Twins' birthday celebrated with charity bash
FRIENDS and family of the notorious Kray Twins are holding a birthday bash on what would have been the brothers 76th birthday to raise money for charity. Hundreds of people will gather on the anniversary of what would have been Ronnie and Reggie s birthd
FRIENDS and family of the notorious Kray Twins are holding a birthday bash on what would have been the brothers' 76th birthday to raise money for charity.
Hundreds of people will gather on the anniversary of what would have been Ronnie and Reggie's birthday on Saturday, October 24 to raise cash for a very worthwhile cause.
Former Kray henchman Chris Lambrianou will attend with brother Jimmy to help raise much needed funds for Luekemia Research after their grandson eight-year-old Taylor Shirley was hit by the disease.
The fundraiser will take place at the Worship Bar in Triton Court, Finsbury Square. Old friends and rivals have also agreed to attend the event, including Charlie Richardson, hardman Roy Shaw, and Kray associate Eric Mason.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a touch of glamour about the occasion with former page three girl and Kray family friend Maureen Flanagan as host and former Miss Great Britain Eileen Sheridan Price.
Tickets for the bash are �20 and available from the venue or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The ticket hotline is 07950 180 922.
- 1 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 Fines totalling £361k handed to East End landlords and agents
- 4 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 5 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 6 Barts Health NHS Trust reports one of lowest rates of vaccinated staff
- 7 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 8 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 9 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 10 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week