Kray Twins' birthday celebrated with charity bash
FRIENDS and family of the notorious Kray Twins are holding a birthday bash on what would have been the brothers 76th birthday to raise money for charity. Hundreds of people will gather on the anniversary of what would have been Ronnie and Reggie s birthd
FRIENDS and family of the notorious Kray Twins are holding a birthday bash on what would have been the brothers' 76th birthday to raise money for charity.
Hundreds of people will gather on the anniversary of what would have been Ronnie and Reggie's birthday on Saturday, October 24 to raise cash for a very worthwhile cause.
Former Kray henchman Chris Lambrianou will attend with brother Jimmy to help raise much needed funds for Luekemia Research after their grandson eight-year-old Taylor Shirley was hit by the disease.
The fundraiser will take place at the Worship Bar in Triton Court, Finsbury Square. Old friends and rivals have also agreed to attend the event, including Charlie Richardson, hardman Roy Shaw, and Kray associate Eric Mason.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a touch of glamour about the occasion with former page three girl and Kray family friend Maureen Flanagan as host and former Miss Great Britain Eileen Sheridan Price.
Tickets for the bash are �20 and available from the venue or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The ticket hotline is 07950 180 922.
- 1 Blaze at Canary Wharf tower block with cladding issue
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA seat and referendums
- 3 New Providence Wharf fire: Two in hospital and 42 treated at scene
- 4 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 5 Racist vandalism keyed on cars parked in street on Isle of Dogs
- 6 Street food and farmers' market return to City Island
- 7 New Providence Wharf: The four-year fight to remove 'Grenfell cladding'
- 8 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 9 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 10 'I'm backing leader and cabinet model in Tower Hamlets referendum'