Large majority of West Ham fans support Allardyce appointment
Hammers fans believe Allardyce can lead club back to the Premier League
An East London Advertiser poll has revealed that West Ham fans are happy with Sam Allardyce as the club’s new manager.
Eighty one per cent of those who voted thought that the former Blackburn man was the right man for the job.
Allardyce was officially announced on Wednesday as the new boss, replacing former incumbent Avram Grant who was sacked following the West Ham’s relegation from the top flight.
Allardyce has signeda two-year allegedly worth over �1million per year and the 56-year-old is expected to get the club promoted next season.
You may also want to watch:
To make your opinion on Sam Allardyce and West Ham in general heard, follow and interact with us on twitter at www.twitter.com/ela_westham.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Brigade issues fire safety warning after Limehouse studio blaze
- 3 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 4 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 5 Khalid Ali couldn't hide delight after winning start against Dean Wilkinson
- 6 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 7 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 8 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 9 Families tell developers what's needed on Poplar's Teviot estate at fun day
- 10 Leyton Orient without Tom James for trip to Port Vale