Large majority of West Ham fans support Allardyce appointment
Hammers fans believe Allardyce can lead club back to the Premier League
An East London Advertiser poll has revealed that West Ham fans are happy with Sam Allardyce as the club’s new manager.
Eighty one per cent of those who voted thought that the former Blackburn man was the right man for the job.
Allardyce was officially announced on Wednesday as the new boss, replacing former incumbent Avram Grant who was sacked following the West Ham’s relegation from the top flight.
Allardyce has signeda two-year allegedly worth over �1million per year and the 56-year-old is expected to get the club promoted next season.
You may also want to watch:
To make your opinion on Sam Allardyce and West Ham in general heard, follow and interact with us on twitter at www.twitter.com/ela_westham.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic
- 7 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 8 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 9 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 10 Leyton Orient boss is expecting more transfer movement in the window