Large majority of West Ham fans support Allardyce appointment
Hammers fans believe Allardyce can lead club back to the Premier League
An East London Advertiser poll has revealed that West Ham fans are happy with Sam Allardyce as the club’s new manager.
Eighty one per cent of those who voted thought that the former Blackburn man was the right man for the job.
Allardyce was officially announced on Wednesday as the new boss, replacing former incumbent Avram Grant who was sacked following the West Ham’s relegation from the top flight.
Allardyce has signeda two-year allegedly worth over �1million per year and the 56-year-old is expected to get the club promoted next season.
You may also want to watch:
To make your opinion on Sam Allardyce and West Ham in general heard, follow and interact with us on twitter at www.twitter.com/ela_westham.
- 1 Leyton Orient linked with Omar Beckles, Connor Wood and Paul Smyth
- 2 It's been a busy week at Leyton Orient with plenty of signings expected
- 3 Tributes paid after Tower Hamlets councillor dies at 40
- 4 Drivers fight Tower Hamlets for years over 'clamping on private land'
- 5 Docklands man pleads guilty to firearms offences
- 6 Waste bin by the Thames used as 'lifebuoy' to save marine life
- 7 Golfer to visit Canary Wharf on 'world's longest golf hole challenge'
- 8 Queen's Birthday Honours: Caterer who gave out free meals gets BEM
- 9 'Earn while you learn' new degree course for students from any background
- 10 Man 'brandishes gun' in busy Canary Wharf restaurant