The East London Football Podcast
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Matt Withers is joined by Jacob Ranson, Dan Bennett and on the phone by Dave Evans for another East London Football Podcast.
Our West Ham United correspondent shared his views on their 0-0 draw away to Aston Villa on Monday evening, the upcoming clashes with Manchester United, and Oxford United.
He also discussed who he would start at left-back this weekend following the dismissal of Arthur Masuasku in the Villa clash.
Leyton Orient wise, Jacob Ranson spoke about the side's defensive mistakes and the way they keep conceding at crucial stages in the match, while also touching on how much they're missing experienced Jobi McAnuff out on the pitch.
Not forgetting the actual results against Exeter City and Crewe Alexandra and their upcoming trip to supposed local rivals Colchester United.
You may also want to watch:
Dagenham & Redbridge sealed a comfortable 3-1 win over Hartlepool United to make it seven games unbeaten, we spoke about the settled team being a key factor of the good run, and how vital Angelo Balanta has been so far this campaign.
They make the long trip to Torquay United this weekend while we also spoke about Clapton CFC's expected move to their 'spiritual home' The Old Spotted Dog and a potential FA Cup run for Hornchurch.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 4 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 10 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week