Leading swimwear brand Speedo announces its Forman’s Fish Island base during Olympics
A leading swimwear company has become the first to announce it will be based at Forman’s Fish Island Riviera during this summer’s Olympics.
Speedo has booked two adjoining suites at the entertainment venue, overlooking the Olympic Stadium, to cater for its corporate guests and swimming stars.
Adjacent to Forman’s Salmon Smokery, the hub of 30 individual 120sq meters suites can each be customised to client’s specifications, offering a fully branded environment, with car parking, drop off facilities, and a dedicated water taxi stop.
The glitz of Cannes is the inspiration behind the venue providing a beach club by day complete with cocktails, palm trees, and beach volleyball to keep guests entertained.
At night the riveria will be transformed into a party venue for guest to stay on and soak up the atmosphere.
You may also want to watch:
A fleet of yachts will also be moored at Forman’s, which guests can hire by the day, offering the opportunity to experience the Games atmosphere from the waters of the River Lea.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 4 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 5 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 6 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 7 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 Pressure on government to provide laptops for lockdown learning
- 10 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff