Leave world politics to MPs—it’s what they’re elected for!
Dear Ed, IT IS the function of local authorities to keep the streets clean and the graffiti off the walls, Interference in international politics is none of their concern. That should be left to MPs
IT IS the function and duty of local authorities to keep the streets clean, keep the graffiti off the walls and hand out the free money from the Government, to apply and interpret the planning and environmental laws in a fair and even handed manner.
The interference in international politics is none of their concern (Advertiser website). That should be left to those employed to undertake these duties, the duly-elected MPs in the Commons.
Almost any one can be elected to the Commons. You require no educational, moral, ethical or language skills to qualify.
You may also want to watch:
PO Box 110, Woolloomooloo, New South Wales
- 1 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 2 Covid-19 mass testing after variant detected in E1 postal area
- 3 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 4 Teenager arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- 5 Ramadan explained: Everything you need to know about the Islamic holy month
- 6 Orient boss McAnuff determined to not help Salford City into the play-offs
- 7 'I'm backing leader and cabinet model in Tower Hamlets referendum'
- 8 Covid patients in intensive care down to single figures at hospital trust
- 9 Man, 19, stabbed in Stepney Green Park
- 10 East London venue to host big-screen Euro 2020 football fanzone