Leave world politics to MPs—it’s what they’re elected for!
Dear Ed, IT IS the function of local authorities to keep the streets clean and the graffiti off the walls, Interference in international politics is none of their concern. That should be left to MPs
IT IS the function and duty of local authorities to keep the streets clean, keep the graffiti off the walls and hand out the free money from the Government, to apply and interpret the planning and environmental laws in a fair and even handed manner.
The interference in international politics is none of their concern (Advertiser website). That should be left to those employed to undertake these duties, the duly-elected MPs in the Commons.
Almost any one can be elected to the Commons. You require no educational, moral, ethical or language skills to qualify.
You may also want to watch:
PO Box 110, Woolloomooloo, New South Wales
- 1 Teenager suffers 'life-changing' injuries after alleged attack in Shadwell
- 2 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 3 Truman Brewery offices, shops and restaurants plan gets green light
- 4 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 5 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 6 Two men rescued from Shadwell flat fire
- 7 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
- 8 Truman's Brewery future being debated at Tower Hamlets Council
- 9 Councillor ex-husband of MP Apsana Begum suspended from Labour Party
- 10 Call to remain vigilant after gay man killed in park in Mile End