Leave world politics to MPs—it’s what they’re elected for!
Dear Ed, IT IS the function of local authorities to keep the streets clean and the graffiti off the walls, Interference in international politics is none of their concern. That should be left to MPs
IT IS the function and duty of local authorities to keep the streets clean, keep the graffiti off the walls and hand out the free money from the Government, to apply and interpret the planning and environmental laws in a fair and even handed manner.
The interference in international politics is none of their concern (Advertiser website). That should be left to those employed to undertake these duties, the duly-elected MPs in the Commons.
Almost any one can be elected to the Commons. You require no educational, moral, ethical or language skills to qualify.
You may also want to watch:
PO Box 110, Woolloomooloo, New South Wales
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 4 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 7 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 10 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week