Leyton Orient announce new front of shirt sponsorship deal with Dream Team for the next two seasons
- Credit: Archant
Chief executive Danny Macklin is looking forwar to working closely with Dream Team in the coming seasons
Leyton Orient have announced a new front of shirt sponsorship deal with Dream Team for the next two seasons.
The front of shirt sponsorship is one of the most lucrative deals the O’s has to offer, and will see the Dream Team logo branded on the front of their home, away and third kit shirts.
Dream Team is one of the largest fantasy football competitions in the world with 1.6m registered managers, and their online presence has seen them amass a following of 3 million on Facebook, delivering over 1.6 billion social media videos views.
Orient chief Executive Danny Macklin said: “We are delighted to be teaming up with Dream Team and News Group for this exciting and lucrative partnership.
You may also want to watch:
“Their social media presence is exceptional allowing them to bring the club to a brand-new audience.
“The ever-popular Fantasy Football game is a staple for millions of football fans and the Dream Team game is certainly the most entertaining way for the next Pep, Jurgen or Justin to put their football knowledge to the test.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 4 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 6 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 7 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic
- 8 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 9 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 10 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
“We look forward to working closely with Dream Team in the coming seasons. We collectively want to bring to life the highs and lows of being a fan of the O’s.”
Goldline will remain as the O’s rear of shirt sponsor, and The Energy Check Company will also remain as rear of shorts sponsor.
Gareth Williams, Commercial Head of Sport for Dream Team, added: “Dream Team is incredibly excited to partner with Leyton Orient, one of English football’s great clubs.
“We have an exciting two seasons ahead of us and can’t wait to get started in creating compelling and authentic storytelling of the club, the fans, and the community, as well as connecting Dream Team’s vast audience to the O’s loyal and engaged fan base #OnlyOneOrient”
A statement from the club added: “We would also like to thank Energy Bet for their extensive support as our front of shirt sponsor over the past two seasons.”