Leyton Orient announce pre-season fixtures
- Credit: Archant
Leyton Orient have announced the majority of their pre-season fixtures, as efforts step up towards a September, 12 start date for the new League Two season.
It’s going to be a different pre-season for clubs this season, as the continued impact of Covid-19 means more restrictions to the usual schedules.
That said, The O’s have a varied and well-balanced pre-season schedule to look forward to – which begins this Saturday 15th August.
Unfortunately, all games will take place behind closed doors and do not attempt to travel to the stadium.
The fixtures are as follows:
You may also want to watch:
15th August – Reading U23’s (H) – 1pm
19th August – TBC
- 1 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 2 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 7 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 8 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 9 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 10 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
22nd August – Northampton Town (A) – 1pm
25th August – West Ham U23’s (H) – 7pm
29th August – TBC
31st August – Bishop Stortford (A)
The O’s returned to action last week, when a inter-squad friendly finished 1-1 at the Breyer Group Stadium, with goals from Jordan Maguire-Drew and Conor Wilkinson.