Leyton Orient attacker Ulrich Nnomo moves on loan to Paris FC until the end of the season
- Credit: Archant
O’s youngster returns to native France after struggling to make impact in E10
Leyton Orient have allowed young French attacker Ulrich Nnomo to link up with Paris FC on loan.
The 20-year-old moved to Brisbane Road in the summer from Chatearoux signing a one-year deal.
But Nnomo has failed to impress in east London and also struggled with injuries after joining in August.
Andy Hessenthaler gave the former France under-20 international his debut at Notts County, but he failed to make an impact.
You may also want to watch:
Nnomo featured more regularly under Alberto Cavasin before an ankle injury restricted him to a watching front.
After Andy Edwards took over, the winger struggled to get into the match day squad before getting a chance against Barnet.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 3 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 4 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 5 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 6 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 7 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 8 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 9 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic
- 10 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
But Nnomo didn’t take his opportunity and has now been loaned to Paris FC in the French Third Division for the rest of the season.
It is hoped the decision to let the attacker depart, may allow boss Danny Webb to bring in reinforcements before the transfer window shuts at 11pm tonight.