Leyton Orient boss Andy Hessenthaler set for pre-season friendly at old club Dover Athletic.
- Credit: Archant
O’s announce match with the Lilywhites
Leyton Orient manager Andy Hessenthaler will head back to his former club Dover Athletic on July 16 for a pre-season friendly.
The former midfielder ended his playing career at the Crabble Ground, making 36 league appearances while combining his duties as the club’s manager from 2007 until 2010.
And he will take his current employers back there for a 3pm kick off on July 16 as O’s continue their preparation for the new campaign.
Tickets are £15 for adults, £9 for over-60s and £6 for under-18s while under-11s go free when acompanied by an adult.
You may also want to watch:
Leyton Orient pre-season fixture schedule:
July 16: Dover Athletic (away, 3pm kick off)
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 9 Leyton Orient seal late victory over Morecambe
- 10 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
July 19: Woking (away, 7.45pm)
July 23: Charlton Athletic (home, 3pm)
July 26: Dagenham & Redbridge (away, 7.45pm)
July 30: Gillingham (home, 3pm)