Leyton Orient bring in Dutch defender Jens Janse
- Credit: Archant
Right-back has agreed a contract until the end of the season with O’s
Leyton Orient have signed Dutch right-back Jens Janse on a contract until the end of the season.
The 30-year-old had been without a club following his release from Italian Serie B outfit Ternana in the summer.
Janse also previously had spells with Willem II and NAC Breda in his native Netherlands, as well as Cordoba in Spain and with Georgia’s Dinamo Tbilisi.
The right-back is the second signing of the week for the Brisbane Road club, who unveiled Slovenian attacking midfielder Zan Benedicic on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
Janse is a much-needed arrival at the back, with Nicky Hunt expected to be out for the foreseeable future.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 4 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 7 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 10 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse