Player ratings: Dennis works hard to create attacks despite O’s defeat to Crawley
- Credit: Archant
Jacob Ranson provides Leyton Orient players ratings after their 3-2 defeat to Crawley Town at Brisbane Road
Dean Brill 6 - Made some good saves, spilled a few easy ones, but was let down by his defence for all three goals.
Sam Ling 6 - Ling looked good, going forward and defending, until he was forced off with a suspected broken nose.
Josh Coulson 5- Struggled with the pace of the match and looked uncomfortable for long spells.
Marvin Ekpiteta 5- Won a fair bit in the air until Ollie Palmer was introduced for Crawley then the youngster seemed to get bullied by the target man.
You may also want to watch:
James Brophy 5- Looked bright going forward, but isn't a left-back, and was caught out too far up the pitch too often.
Josh Wright 6.5 - Scored an absolute stunner, picked out passes and controlled the first-half of the clash. The midfielder tired in the second-half and didn't get on the ball as much.
- 1 Blaze at Canary Wharf tower block with cladding issue
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA seat and referendums
- 3 New Providence Wharf fire: Two in hospital and 42 treated at scene
- 4 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 5 Street food and farmers' market return to City Island
- 6 New Providence Wharf: The four-year fight to remove 'Grenfell cladding'
- 7 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 8 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 9 Teenager arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- 10 'I'm backing leader and cabinet model in Tower Hamlets referendum'
Craig Clay 6- Not as affective as last season so far, still works hard to put in tackles, but needs to start stamping his mark on games.
Jordan Maguire-Drew 6-
Louis Dennis 7-
Lee Angol 6- Great finish from the penalty spot, good footwork and movement of the ball on occasions needs to start finishing more chances and be more commanding against centre-backs.
Conor Wilkinson 6- The striker had a couple decent chances failed to put them away, got bullied by the Crawley backline.
Myles Judd 5 - He was brought in the 34th minute to replace the injured Ling. The right-back done well to get up to speed and made some decent plays and didn't do too much wrong but was on for the late two goals.
James Alabi 5 - The striker came off the bench in the 73rd minute for Maguire-Drew. Didn't get involved or do anything to help the side.
Dale Gorman 5 - A silly yellow card for the midfieler after just minutes off coming on to replace Craig Clay. Need more from the youngster if he wants to be starting matches.