Edinburgh says O’s must refocus on league fixtures
- Credit: Archant
Leyton Orient head coach Justin Edinburgh says it’s vitally important to re-focus on their promotion push in the National League.
The O’s will welcome play-off and title hopefuls AFC Fylde to the Breyer Group Stadium this evening in a dress rehearsal fixture for the FA Trophy final in May.
The east London outfit head into the clash sitting top of the table with games in hand on most of their title rivals and they’ll be hoping to take full advantage of that.
“I think it’s vitally important that we solely concentrate on the task ahead,” Edinburgh told LeytonOrient.com.
“I know the group and that’s what they’re talking about now in there now.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re looking forward to it.”
Boss Edinburgh could rotate the squad slightly from Saturday’s 2-1 win over AFC Telford United in the Trophy semi-final.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 10 Pressure on government to provide laptops for lockdown learning
But not many changes will be expected as they look to continue their winning run and haven’t picked up any fresh injury concerns.