Leyton Orient face Bognor Regis Town trip in second round of the FA Trophy
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
The O’s will visit the National League South strugglers on January 13 with £7,000 up for grabs
Leyton Orient have been drawn away to Bognor Regis Town in the second round of the FA Trophy with the tie set to be played on January 13.
The O’s got past Bostik North side Haringey Borough last weekend following a hard fought 2-1 win.
Josh Coulson and Matt Harrold netted in the second half at Coles Park to help cancel out Michael Ademiluyi’s fifth-minute opener.
Orient’s reward for making it through to the second round is a clash with the National League South side Bognor.
You may also want to watch:
The Rocks went up from the Bostik Premier last season and have struggled since and currently sit second bottom in the table.
Bognor only have 17 points from their 21 league games to date, but O’s will have to make sure they don’t underestimate the West Sussex outfit if they are to reach the third round and pocket £7,000 in the process.
- 1 'Grenfell Tower'-type cladding still not removed from New Providence Wharf after 3 years
- 2 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 3 Whitechapel murder victim named as teenager charged with killing
- 4 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 5 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 6 Leyton Orient boss Embleton could rotate team for Bolton trip
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 9 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 10 'It must be urgently addressed': New research into BAME Covid impact
The draw was live on talkSPORT 2 with Adam Virgo, of BT Sport and The Non-League Paper, drawing the home teams and commentator Tony Incenzo drawing the away sides.