O’s see transfer-listed trio exit by mutual consent
- Credit: Archant
Jake Caprice, Rommy Boco and Christian Scales have all bid farewell to Brisbane Road
Leyton Orient have bid farewell to transfer-listed trio Jake Caprice, Christian Scales and Rommy Boco.
The three players had another year to run on the contracts they signed last summer, but have left the O’s by mutual consent today.
Scales and Boco failed to feature under Justin Edinburgh with the former not making a competitive appearance for the club.
Caprice did play 42 times for Orient, but fell out of favour in February when Orient made a move for ex-academy youngster Sam Ling.
You may also want to watch:
Ling’s consistency, following his arrival from Dagenham & Redbridge, saw him secure a regularly starting berth at right-back and the one-time Woking defender Caprice was always likely to move on as a result.
Boco did initially start the season in favour with former head coach Steve Davis, but only made 18 appearances before he was not available for some months.
- 1 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 2 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 3 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 4 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 5 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 6 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 10 500 deaf children wait to see if their education needs will be cut by Tower Hamlets Council
When he returned, the ex-Accrington Stnaley man couldn’t earn a chance under Edinburgh and will now move on to pastures new along with Scales.