O’s youngsters Ogie and Janata both feature for loan clubs
- Credit: David Simpson/TGS Photo
Leyton Orient youngsters Shadrach Ogie and Arthur Janata both featured at the weekend for their respective loan clubs.
Defender Ogie played the full 90 minutes of Dover Athletic's 3-0 defeat to Solihull Moors, who took the points thanks to a brace from Callum Howe and an own goal from Aaron Simpson at Damson Park.
Dover now sit eighth in the National League table after that loss, just one spot outside of the play-off places.
And the Kent club will now host fellow play-off chasing rivals Yeovil Town this upcoming weekend where Ogie will hope to feature once again.
Meanwhile, goalkeeper Janata featured for Harlow Town in their 1-0 defeat to Chalfont St Peter in their Isthmian League South Central clash.
You may also want to watch:
Jandir Goncalvez-Da Cruz netted an own goal to hand the visitors all three points at the Harlow Arena.
Janata is expected to start inbetween the sticks again when they travel away to in-form Bracknell Town.
- 1 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 8 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 10 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests