Leyton Orient midfielder Gorman joins Newport County on loan
- Credit: David Simpson/TGS Photo
Leyton Orient midfielder Dale Gorman is joining League Two rivals Newport County on loan until the end of the season.
The 23-year-old has struggled for game time at the O's as he finds himself down the pecking order and will see this as an opportunity to play more matches.
The Northern Irishman has made 13 league appearances this season majority being from the bench while featuring a few times in the Leasing.com Trophy.
Gorman joined Orient in June 2018 but has found it hard to nail down a starting place in his time at the club although he did play in part in helping them win the National League title last season.
The midfielder, who has won 10 caps at under-21 level, spent five years at Stevenage making a total of 71 first-team appearances and three goals after joining them from Letterkenny Rovers in 2013.
You may also want to watch:
His contract runs out at the end of the season and it is expected he will probably leave the club upon its expiration as he will spend almost up until that date at Newport.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 4 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 7 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 10 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges