Leyton Orient’s Liam Kelly reported to Football Association by Plymouth Argyle
- Credit: Archant
Argyle release statement alleging O’s vice-captain shoved one of their ball boys last night
Plymouth Argyle have reported Leyton Orient’s vice-captain Liam Kelly to the Football Association for an alleged incident involving a ball boy at Home Park last night.
The League Two club released a statement earlier today, which read: “During Tuesday night’s match against Leyton Orient, one of our ball boys was shoved to the ground by Orient captain Liam Kelly.
“We have reviewed videos of the incident and we regard any physical or oral assault against our ball boys, or any representative of Argyle, to be utterly unacceptable.
“We have reported the incident to the FA for them to take the appropriate action. We are glad to say that the ball boy, although shocked by the incident, is otherwise okay and we thank the Green Army, on his behalf, for their concerns.”
You may also want to watch:
The FA and Orient are yet to issue a statement on the alleged incident, which took place during O’s 3-2 victory over Plymouth.
Gavin Massey struck a brace with Sandro Semedo netting the winner in the fourth minute of stoppage time at Home Park.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 5 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic
- 6 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 10 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
It handed Orient boss Danny Webb a first victory in charge of the east Londoners and gave them a boost in their battle to avoid the drop.