Leyton Orient’s players and full-time staff understood to have received wages for May
- Credit: Archant
Several contract staff have yet to receive any type of payment from the club in 2017, however, for work they carried out during the season
Leyton Orient are understood to have paid all of their players and full-time staff wages for May.
Club employees were paid late for both March and April, waiting close to four weeks before finally receiving their payment for March on April 25.
There was only a slight delay before O’s players and full-time staff received payment for April and it seems the same has occurred for May.
Some employees received their wages for May on May 30 – a day early – but now it seems all full-time staff and players have been paid.
You may also want to watch:
Several contract staff have yet to receive any type of payment from the club in 2017, however, for work they carried out during the season.
They are likely to be listed as creditors on June 12 when Orient are due back in the High Court.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 5 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 6 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 7 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 10 Pressure on government to provide laptops for lockdown learning
Former chairman Barry Hearn is also likely to be among them with Francesco Becchetti still owing rent for Brisbane Road.