Team news: Leyton Orient v Solihull Moors
- Credit: Archant
Leyton Orient are expected to name an unchanged starting line-up for a fifth consecutive game against Solihull Moors this evening.
The O’s welcome Tim Flowers’ side to the Breyer Group Stadium for a 7.45pm kick-off as they look to continue their impressive start to the new National League campaign.
Justin Edinburgh’s men go in to the fixture on the back of a hard-fought 1-0 win away at Chesterfield’s Proact Stadium thanks to a 78th minute winner from winger James Dayton.
Tim Flowers’ Solihull currently sit a spot below the O’s level on 16 points having picked up five wins, two losses and a draw so far this season.
The Brisbane Road outfit will be without midfielder Dale Gorman as he was called up to represent Northern Ireland under-21’s in their upcoming fixtures against Luxembourg and Spain.
You may also want to watch:
Striker James Alabi serves the last of his three-game suspension tonight, as full-back Sam Ling recovers from an ankle injury that may see him return to action in time for the weekend.
While, George Elokobi and James Brophy, both remain sidelined for the foreseeable future.
- 1 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA seat and referendums
- 2 Tower Hamlets votes to keep directly-elected mayoral post
- 3 Blaze at Canary Wharf tower block with cladding issue
- 4 Racist vandalism keyed on cars parked in street on Isle of Dogs
- 5 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 6 New Providence Wharf fire: Two in hospital and 42 treated at scene
- 7 Early front-runners for Leyton Orient managerial vacancy
- 8 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 9 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 10 New Providence Wharf: The four-year fight to remove 'Grenfell cladding'