Team news: Leyton Orient v Solihull Moors
- Credit: Archant
Leyton Orient are expected to name an unchanged starting line-up for a fifth consecutive game against Solihull Moors this evening.
The O’s welcome Tim Flowers’ side to the Breyer Group Stadium for a 7.45pm kick-off as they look to continue their impressive start to the new National League campaign.
Justin Edinburgh’s men go in to the fixture on the back of a hard-fought 1-0 win away at Chesterfield’s Proact Stadium thanks to a 78th minute winner from winger James Dayton.
Tim Flowers’ Solihull currently sit a spot below the O’s level on 16 points having picked up five wins, two losses and a draw so far this season.
The Brisbane Road outfit will be without midfielder Dale Gorman as he was called up to represent Northern Ireland under-21’s in their upcoming fixtures against Luxembourg and Spain.
You may also want to watch:
Striker James Alabi serves the last of his three-game suspension tonight, as full-back Sam Ling recovers from an ankle injury that may see him return to action in time for the weekend.
While, George Elokobi and James Brophy, both remain sidelined for the foreseeable future.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 4 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 5 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 6 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 7 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 8 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 9 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 10 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom