Leyton Orient will offer 100 free tickets to NHS staff next season
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Leyton Orient will be offering 100 free tickets to each home game to NHS staff next season as a way to say thank you for the amazing work carried out in the face of the Covid-19 pandemic during the 2020/21 season.
The O’s will release more details on how NHS staff can claim these tickets in due course.
Chief Executive Danny Macklin said: “As a club we cannot thank enough the simply incredible work from the dedicated NHS staff and carers.
“This small gesture will hopefully allow local NHS staff to enjoy a game of football at The Breyer Group Stadium, and we can’t wait to welcome them along.”
NHS staff are amongst those who can benefit from discounted match tickets this season and discounted rates on 2020/21 Season Cards.
You may also want to watch:
As a thank you for all that they do, members of the emergency services (police, fire & ambulance services), NHS staff, Armed Forces and Waltham Forest Council employees are able to purchase match tickets or 2020/21 Season Cards at Concession rate, which provides significant savings from adult prices.
Proof of status must accompany applications and be dated within the last two months.
- 1 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 2 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 3 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 4 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 5 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 6 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 7 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 8 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff