Leyton Orient to potentially face Bromley or Spennymoor Town in the FA Trophy semi-finals
- Credit: Archant
If Justin Edinburgh’s team can win in Gateshead next Tuesday, they will take on one of Bromley or Spennymoor Town
If Leyton Orient can progress past Gateshead in their FA Trophy quarter-final replay on March 6, then they will face Bromley or Spennymoor Town in the last-four of the competition.
The draw for the semi-finals was made this afternoon live on talkSPORT 2 with the O’s potentially facing National League rivals Bromley or National League North side Town to decide who reaches the final at Wembley on May 20.
If Orient can defeat the Heed, they will be away in the semi-final first leg on March 17 and at home for the second leg on March 24.
O’s should already be through to the last-four, but they let slip a three-goal lead on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Goals from Josh Koroma, Ebou Adams and Josh Coulson put them in control with 57 on the clock.
But the Heed fought back brilliantly with Danny Johnson netting a brace and Richard Peniket equalising on the stroke of full-time to force a replay.
- 1 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 2 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 3 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 4 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 5 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 6 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 7 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 500 deaf children wait to see if their education needs will be cut by Tower Hamlets Council
- 10 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars