Leyton Orient winger Ulrich Nnomo’s move to Paris FC is off
- Credit: Archant
French attacker has already played for two clubs this season after appearing for Chateauroux’s reserves back in August
French Third Division club Paris FC have confirmed Ulrich Nnomo’s loan move from Leyton Orient is off.
The 20-year-old departed Brisbane Road yesterday after struggling to make an impact in E10.
But Paris revealed the transfer is off because Nnomo has already played for two clubs this season.
Before moving to O’s at the end of August, the attacker featured for Chateauroux in a reserve fixture.
You may also want to watch:
It means Nnomo is unable to join Paris because a player can only represent two clubs during the season.
A statement on the website of the French outfit read: “The loan of Ulrich Nnomo to Paris can not be finalised.
- 1 'Grenfell Tower'-type cladding still not removed from New Providence Wharf after 3 years
- 2 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 3 Whitechapel murder victim named as teenager charged with killing
- 4 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 5 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 6 Leyton Orient boss Embleton could rotate team for Bolton trip
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 9 'It must be urgently addressed': New research into BAME Covid impact
- 10 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
“Having already played for Leyton Orient and also with Chateauroux reserves last August, Nnomo can not play for a third club in one season.”
It means the French winger will be available to O’s boss Danny Webb for the remainder of the campaign.