Leyton Orient Women holding open trial games on June 13 ahead of 2018/19 season in FA Women’s National League
- Credit: Archant
Chris Brayford’s team are keen to recruit more players after an encouraging fourth-placed finish in the previous campaign
Leyton Orient Women are holding two open trial games this summer with the first taking place next Wednesday (June 13).
The O’s Ladies, who play at Mile End Stadium, enjoyed a strong maiden campaign in the FA Women’s Premier League South East Division One.
Chris Brayford’s side finished fourth in the end with 39 points – 17 off the eventual winners Milton Keynes Dons Ladies after promotion to the league in 2017.
It was an overall good campaign for the Brisbane Road women and they will look to kick on again in the 2018/19 season when they will take part in the new FA Women’s National League.
You may also want to watch:
A statement from Leyton Orient Women read: “Become an O! We have two open trial sessions/games this summer.
“The first is on Wednesday June 13, so get in touch if you are interested in playing for us next season.”
- 1 Man, 19, stabbed in Stepney Green Park
- 2 Refugee fighting £2,850 claim in lettings agency dispute
- 3 Cyclist in critical condition after 'serious collision' in Bow
- 4 Shoppers queue for bread on opening weekend of new Wapping street market
- 5 Shops reopening after lockdown now fear council rent hikes
- 6 Unmesh Desai: British Bangladeshi community is important part of the East End
- 7 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 8 Leyton Orient still not at the level top sides are says boss Jobi McAnuff
- 9 'Torrent of hate' stalker tweeted pictures of victim on social media
- 10 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
For more information contact Leyton Orient Women at email@example.com.