Leyton Orient Women holding open trial games on June 13 ahead of 2018/19 season in FA Women’s National League
- Credit: Archant
Chris Brayford’s team are keen to recruit more players after an encouraging fourth-placed finish in the previous campaign
Leyton Orient Women are holding two open trial games this summer with the first taking place next Wednesday (June 13).
The O’s Ladies, who play at Mile End Stadium, enjoyed a strong maiden campaign in the FA Women’s Premier League South East Division One.
Chris Brayford’s side finished fourth in the end with 39 points – 17 off the eventual winners Milton Keynes Dons Ladies after promotion to the league in 2017.
It was an overall good campaign for the Brisbane Road women and they will look to kick on again in the 2018/19 season when they will take part in the new FA Women’s National League.
You may also want to watch:
A statement from Leyton Orient Women read: “Become an O! We have two open trial sessions/games this summer.
“The first is on Wednesday June 13, so get in touch if you are interested in playing for us next season.”
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 7 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 8 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 10 Pressure on government to provide laptops for lockdown learning
For more information contact Leyton Orient Women at email@example.com.