Library visitors can have a cuppa in aid of cancer charity
Those in need of a caffeine fix can sip coffee or tea in aid of a cancer charity and help break a world record this week, as an East End library takes part in the world s biggest coffee morning. Visitors to Bethnal Green Library, in Bethnal Green Gardens,
Those in need of a caffeine fix can sip coffee or tea in aid of a cancer charity and help break a world record this week, as an East End library takes part in the world's biggest coffee morning.
Visitors to Bethnal Green Library, in Bethnal Green Gardens, on Cambridge Heath Road,
can raise money for Macmillian Cancer Support by buying a cup of coffee or tea to from 10am next Friday.
Money for the charity will be raised through the sale of tea, coffee, biscuits and raffle tickets. Raffle prizes have been donated by Bethnal Green businesses and include a cosmetics gift set, a Nando's meal platter, and breakfast at Nicos Caf�.
You may also want to watch:
Macmillian Cancer Support helps improve the lives of people living with cancer, and their families and carers. Similar events in aid of the charity are taking place across the country and it is hoped it will set a record by becoming the world biggest coffee morning.
To find out more about the Bethnal Green Library's world's biggest coffee morning contact the library on 020 8980 3902 / 6274.
- 1 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 4 Go-ahead given for 315 more homes in third stage of Blackwall Reach scheme
- 5 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 6 'Grief and queer coming of age' theatre show to be put on for London Horror Festival
- 7 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 8 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 9 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 10 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week