Lisbie set for Stevenage switch
- Credit: Archant
Loan deal at League Two club for striker
Leyton Orient striker Kevin Lisbie looks set to join League Two outfit Stevenage on loan.
The 36-year-old posted a message on his Instagram account, saying: “Going to miss all the boys at Orient we had some good times together, but time to start a new chapter.”
And it is believed the Jamaican international, whose contract at Orient runs out this summer, will join Graham Westley’s promotion hopefuls on a one-month deal.
Lisbie has made just eight appearances for O’s this season, netting at Oldham and Yeovil, after missing several months with a shoulder injury.
You may also want to watch:
His last appearance for the Brisbane Road club, for whom he has netted 48 times in 125 appearances, was on February 10 in the 1-0 home loss to Notts County.
Orient beat Yeovil 3-0 at the weekend to keep their hopes of League One survival alive and they welcome in-form Barnsley to east London tonight.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 3 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 4 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 5 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 10 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
Stevenage, unbeaten in seven matches, make the long trip down to the west country to take on Exeter this evening and host Dagenham & Redbridge on Saturday.