Little 'elves' make decorations for Santa's Docklands grotto
SANTA S little helpers made decorations to adorn Father Christmas grotto when they visited the Museum of London Docklands at the weekend. Children drew Christmas trees and other festive decorations during workshops at the museum in West India Quay on Sat
SANTA'S little helpers made decorations to adorn Father Christmas' grotto when they visited the Museum of London Docklands at the weekend.
Children drew Christmas trees and other festive decorations during workshops at the museum in West India Quay on Saturday.
The garlands made will help decorate Santa's grotto, which will be open at from Saturday, December 12-Wednesday, December 23.
Children will be able to meet Father Christmas and tell him their festive wishes in his Victorian grotto and there will be a chance for good girls and boys to have their photos taken with him.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost �5 from 020 7001 9844.
- 1 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 2 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 3 Teenager arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- 4 Covid-19 mass testing after variant detected in E1 postal area
- 5 Covid patients in intensive care down to single figures at hospital trust
- 6 Fast broadband deal is signed for thousands of East End homes
- 7 Voting in the Isle of Dogs Neighbourhood Planning Referendum
- 8 Ramadan explained: Everything you need to know about the Islamic holy month
- 9 'I'm backing leader and cabinet model in Tower Hamlets referendum'
- 10 Bronze Age hoard to go on show after 3,000 years and an extra year's delay