Little 'elves' make decorations for Santa's Docklands grotto
SANTA S little helpers made decorations to adorn Father Christmas grotto when they visited the Museum of London Docklands at the weekend. Children drew Christmas trees and other festive decorations during workshops at the museum in West India Quay on Sat
SANTA'S little helpers made decorations to adorn Father Christmas' grotto when they visited the Museum of London Docklands at the weekend.
Children drew Christmas trees and other festive decorations during workshops at the museum in West India Quay on Saturday.
The garlands made will help decorate Santa's grotto, which will be open at from Saturday, December 12-Wednesday, December 23.
Children will be able to meet Father Christmas and tell him their festive wishes in his Victorian grotto and there will be a chance for good girls and boys to have their photos taken with him.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost �5 from 020 7001 9844.
- 1 Vigil for June Harvey one year on from Bow crane tragedy
- 2 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 3 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 4 Poplar MP acquitted of Tower Hamlets housing fraud
- 5 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school
- 6 Home Office pours £1m into tackling drug-related problems in East End
- 7 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 8 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 9 Dangerously overloaded vans leaving New Spitalfields Market taken off the road
- 10 Unlocked rooms created 'radiation exposure risk' at hospital, inspectors report