Little 'elves' make decorations for Santa's Docklands grotto
SANTA S little helpers made decorations to adorn Father Christmas grotto when they visited the Museum of London Docklands at the weekend. Children drew Christmas trees and other festive decorations during workshops at the museum in West India Quay on Sat
SANTA'S little helpers made decorations to adorn Father Christmas' grotto when they visited the Museum of London Docklands at the weekend.
Children drew Christmas trees and other festive decorations during workshops at the museum in West India Quay on Saturday.
The garlands made will help decorate Santa's grotto, which will be open at from Saturday, December 12-Wednesday, December 23.
Children will be able to meet Father Christmas and tell him their festive wishes in his Victorian grotto and there will be a chance for good girls and boys to have their photos taken with him.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost �5 from 020 7001 9844.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 3 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 4 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 5 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 10 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19