Little 'elves' make decorations for Santa's Docklands grotto
SANTA S little helpers made decorations to adorn Father Christmas grotto when they visited the Museum of London Docklands at the weekend. Children drew Christmas trees and other festive decorations during workshops at the museum in West India Quay on Sat
SANTA'S little helpers made decorations to adorn Father Christmas' grotto when they visited the Museum of London Docklands at the weekend.
Children drew Christmas trees and other festive decorations during workshops at the museum in West India Quay on Saturday.
The garlands made will help decorate Santa's grotto, which will be open at from Saturday, December 12-Wednesday, December 23.
Children will be able to meet Father Christmas and tell him their festive wishes in his Victorian grotto and there will be a chance for good girls and boys to have their photos taken with him.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost �5 from 020 7001 9844.
- 1 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 4 Fines totalling £361k handed to East End landlords and agents
- 5 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 6 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 7 Go-ahead given for 315 more homes in third stage of Blackwall Reach scheme
- 8 Barts Health NHS Trust reports one of lowest rates of vaccinated staff
- 9 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 10 Man found stabbed on board night bus