Duo to perform live-streamed improv comedy show in aid of Shoreditch arts venue
- Credit: Archant
Improvised comedy performers are putting on a live, online show to help save a Shoreditch venue.
Ashley J and Tee-J return with their fast-paced comedy show ACTing Up! in aid of a fundraiser by arts hub Rich Mix.
They’ll go head to head with no back up to create sketches, songs and scenarios based on viewers’ suggestions – umpired by DJ B-Radz - on Thursday, June 11, from 7pm-7.45pm.
Rich Mix has supported more than 15 of their events, given them rehearsal space and helped with marketing and technical needs.
Ashley J said: “Rich Mix is a fantastic venue that is the heartbeat of the East End surrounded the soul of London.
You may also want to watch:
“It champions diversity and supports many new, emerging, and established artists.”
Tee-J added: “It oozes art, community, and energy - not just the building, but the people.”
- 1 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 2 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 3 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 4 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water
- 5 Brick Lane's famous bagel shop launches delivery service
- 6 Updated appeal for information about man last seen in Poplar in January
- 7 MPs pledge to fight on for 'forgotten victims' of IRA Canary Wharf bombing
- 8 Fire crews fight blaze at pub in Hackney Wick
- 9 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 10 Beer gardens reopening with face masks, sanitisers and cobblestones
Watch the free show on Instagram @richmixlondon and @ACTingUpcomedy and Facebook page ‘Ashley J & Tee-J’.
Visit the ‘#SaveOurVenues - Rich Mix’ page on Crowdfunder to donate.