Duo to perform live-streamed improv comedy show in aid of Shoreditch arts venue
- Credit: Archant
Improvised comedy performers are putting on a live, online show to help save a Shoreditch venue.
Ashley J and Tee-J return with their fast-paced comedy show ACTing Up! in aid of a fundraiser by arts hub Rich Mix.
They’ll go head to head with no back up to create sketches, songs and scenarios based on viewers’ suggestions – umpired by DJ B-Radz - on Thursday, June 11, from 7pm-7.45pm.
Rich Mix has supported more than 15 of their events, given them rehearsal space and helped with marketing and technical needs.
Ashley J said: “Rich Mix is a fantastic venue that is the heartbeat of the East End surrounded the soul of London.
You may also want to watch:
“It champions diversity and supports many new, emerging, and established artists.”
Tee-J added: “It oozes art, community, and energy - not just the building, but the people.”
- 1 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 2 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 3 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 4 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 5 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 6 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 9 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 10 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
Watch the free show on Instagram @richmixlondon and @ACTingUpcomedy and Facebook page ‘Ashley J & Tee-J’.
Visit the ‘#SaveOurVenues - Rich Mix’ page on Crowdfunder to donate.