Instant Law advice scheme launches at Whitechapel Idea Store
Online legal advice is now available to Tower Hamlets residents following the launch of a new digital service at the Idea Store in Whitechapel Road.
The scheme, called ‘Instant Law’, allows people to log on to a computer and access free advice from lawyers with a variety of specialisms.
The group behind the scheme have already teamed up with a number of local authorities, both inside and outside Greater London, with Tower Hamlets council the latest to take advantage.
Idea Store Manager Asab Ali said: “Being able to obtain free and accurate legal information is vital for our residents.
“Idea Store users have access to extensive legal databases through our website and now, thanks to Instant Law, we can provide free face to face contact with specialist lawyers.”
You may also want to watch:
Ian Dodd, Business Development Director at Instant Law, said: We’re delighted to be launching our first library terminal here in the heart of London.”
- 1 Patient group set up over allegations of 'poor care' at Royal London
- 2 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 3 Canary Wharf floats idea for new green restaurant on water
- 4 Brick Lane's famous bagel shop launches delivery service
- 5 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 6 Updated appeal for information about man last seen in Poplar in January
- 7 MPs pledge to fight on for 'forgotten victims' of IRA Canary Wharf bombing
- 8 Fire crews fight blaze at pub in Hackney Wick
- 9 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 10 Beer gardens reopening with face masks, sanitisers and cobblestones