Instant Law advice scheme launches at Whitechapel Idea Store
Online legal advice is now available to Tower Hamlets residents following the launch of a new digital service at the Idea Store in Whitechapel Road.
The scheme, called ‘Instant Law’, allows people to log on to a computer and access free advice from lawyers with a variety of specialisms.
The group behind the scheme have already teamed up with a number of local authorities, both inside and outside Greater London, with Tower Hamlets council the latest to take advantage.
Idea Store Manager Asab Ali said: “Being able to obtain free and accurate legal information is vital for our residents.
“Idea Store users have access to extensive legal databases through our website and now, thanks to Instant Law, we can provide free face to face contact with specialist lawyers.”
You may also want to watch:
Ian Dodd, Business Development Director at Instant Law, said: We’re delighted to be launching our first library terminal here in the heart of London.”
- 1 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 2 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 3 'Utterly horrific': Tower Hamlets MPs react to Sir David Amess stabbing
- 4 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 5 £18,000 awarded to Bethnal Green church to bring loo up to scratch
- 6 Prison sentence increased for 'violent and dangerous' man
- 7 Lock-up garage space in Spitalfields used for social housing
- 8 Man, 19, charged after alleged sexual assaults in Tower Hamlets
- 9 Volunteers patrol streets after Isle of Dogs fatal stabbing
- 10 Police called as furious families told to quit Bow's 'dangerous' block