Instant Law advice scheme launches at Whitechapel Idea Store
Online legal advice is now available to Tower Hamlets residents following the launch of a new digital service at the Idea Store in Whitechapel Road.
The scheme, called ‘Instant Law’, allows people to log on to a computer and access free advice from lawyers with a variety of specialisms.
The group behind the scheme have already teamed up with a number of local authorities, both inside and outside Greater London, with Tower Hamlets council the latest to take advantage.
Idea Store Manager Asab Ali said: “Being able to obtain free and accurate legal information is vital for our residents.
“Idea Store users have access to extensive legal databases through our website and now, thanks to Instant Law, we can provide free face to face contact with specialist lawyers.”
You may also want to watch:
Ian Dodd, Business Development Director at Instant Law, said: We’re delighted to be launching our first library terminal here in the heart of London.”
- 1 Jury sent home for the day in MP Apsana Begum's trial on housing fraud charges
- 2 Jailed: Cyclist who rode off after fatal collision with 'gentleman', 72
- 3 Leyton Orient sign Theo Archibald on loan from Lincoln City
- 4 Highest point reached on new homes in disused Bethnal Green car park
- 5 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 6 Unlocked rooms created 'radiation exposure risk' at hospital, inspectors report
- 7 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 8 Home Office pours £1m into tackling drug-related problems in East End
- 9 Bidding for Harry Kane's signed jersey open in Wapping Youth FC auction
- 10 Community patrols to stamp out Poplar's street crime