Instant Law advice scheme launches at Whitechapel Idea Store
Online legal advice is now available to Tower Hamlets residents following the launch of a new digital service at the Idea Store in Whitechapel Road.
The scheme, called ‘Instant Law’, allows people to log on to a computer and access free advice from lawyers with a variety of specialisms.
The group behind the scheme have already teamed up with a number of local authorities, both inside and outside Greater London, with Tower Hamlets council the latest to take advantage.
Idea Store Manager Asab Ali said: “Being able to obtain free and accurate legal information is vital for our residents.
“Idea Store users have access to extensive legal databases through our website and now, thanks to Instant Law, we can provide free face to face contact with specialist lawyers.”
You may also want to watch:
Ian Dodd, Business Development Director at Instant Law, said: We’re delighted to be launching our first library terminal here in the heart of London.”
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 4 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 7 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 8 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 9 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 10 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel