Send us your questions now for London mayoral candidates – we’ll get them answered
- Credit: Archant
Just five days remain before the Advertiser puts your questions to London’s mayoral hopefuls in its online hustings.
There’s still time to tell us what you want them to answer – be it questions about crime, housing, transport, development, or anything else.
It’s your best opportunity to get up to speed on the candidates’ priorities ahead of the elections on May 5.
Frontrunners Sadiq Khan MP (Labour) and Zac Goldsmith MP (Conservative) will be joined by Cllr Sian Berry (Green), Caroline Pidgeon (Liberal Democrat) and Sophie Walker (Women’s Equality Party).
George Galloway (Respect) and Peter Whittle (Ukip) will complete the line-up.
You may also want to watch:
To take part, simply email your questions to Advertiser editor Ramzy Alwakeel on email@example.com with the subject line “Mayoral hustings” or visit our Twitter or Facebook pages.
Busy that night? Don’t worry – all the hotly-contested details from the night will appear in next week’s paper.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 7 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 10 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse