Send us your questions now for London mayoral candidates – we’ll get them answered
- Credit: Archant
Just five days remain before the Advertiser puts your questions to London’s mayoral hopefuls in its online hustings.
There’s still time to tell us what you want them to answer – be it questions about crime, housing, transport, development, or anything else.
It’s your best opportunity to get up to speed on the candidates’ priorities ahead of the elections on May 5.
Frontrunners Sadiq Khan MP (Labour) and Zac Goldsmith MP (Conservative) will be joined by Cllr Sian Berry (Green), Caroline Pidgeon (Liberal Democrat) and Sophie Walker (Women’s Equality Party).
George Galloway (Respect) and Peter Whittle (Ukip) will complete the line-up.
You may also want to watch:
To take part, simply email your questions to Advertiser editor Ramzy Alwakeel on email@example.com with the subject line “Mayoral hustings” or visit our Twitter or Facebook pages.
Busy that night? Don’t worry – all the hotly-contested details from the night will appear in next week’s paper.
- 1 Trial date set for MP Apsana Begum charged with 'housing fraud'
- 2 Tributes paid after Tower Hamlets councillor dies at 40
- 3 Plans mooted to change East End MP constituency boundaries
- 4 Docklands man pleads guilty to firearms offences
- 5 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London
- 6 Friends of John Pierce compiling 'book of memories' for his family
- 7 Photography celebrating Roman Road displayed in high street windows
- 8 Police renew appeal over disappearance of man last seen in Poplar
- 9 Man 'brandishes gun' in busy Canary Wharf restaurant
- 10 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets