Local Election: Candidates for Tower Hamlets announced
A COMPLETE list of all the candidates standing in Tower Hamlets in May s local elections has been released. The names of all those fighting for one of three seats in the borough s 17 wards on May 6 are now available. Labour, the Conservatives and the
A COMPLETE list of all the candidates standing in Tower Hamlets in May's local elections has been released.
The names of all those fighting for one of three seats in the borough's 17 wards on May 6 are now available.
Labour, the Conservatives and the Liberal Democrats have each put forward 51 candidates, Respect has put forward 50 while the Green party will have 35 candidates fighting for seats.
There are five Independent candidates standing and the British National Party has put forward four candidates in Bow East, East India and Lansbury, Mile End & Globe Town and Millwall.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 7 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 8 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 9 Leyton Orient seal late victory over Morecambe
- 10 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United