London Air Ambulance secures new sponsorship deal
- Credit: Archant
A six figure sponsorship deal for the London Air Ambulance has been announced.
Transport operator FirstGroup has agreed to provide £100,000 for the air ambulance, which is based at the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel, over the next four years.
FirstGroup’s marketing manager Avril Gill said: “London’s Air Ambulance saves lives. Therefore the decision to apportion some of our charitable spend to it was an easy one.
“We are delighted to provide funding that will directly support the incredible work that the team carries out on a daily basis.”
The air ambulance has been appealing for sponsors after a previous deal with Virgin came to an end recently.
You may also want to watch:
It is run as a charity, meaning sponsors are relied on for its day to day operation.
- 1 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 2 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 3 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 4 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 5 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 6 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 7 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 8 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided