‘She’s quite sassy’: Bow chihuahua makes it to final of London Dog Week fashion show thanks to Instagram competition victory
- Credit: Archant
A chihuahua with “attitude” is preparing to wow the judges after getting through to the final of a doggy fashion show.
One-year-old Luna was crowned Miss Isle of Dogs 2019 and now wants to get her paws on the top prize at the London Dog Week fashion show in March after being voted through to the last round by Instagram admirers.
Owner Sarah Whitton, of Roman Road, Bow, said: "I'm really proud of her. She's a gorgeous puppy though she's quite sassy and has a bit of attitude, probably because she's so tiny."
Luna is not stranger to modelling, having promoted brands including Furdrobe which sells luxury bow ties and dresses. She has 6,000 Instagram followers.
"She especially likes to wear her bows with crystals on. She's a bit of a princess," Sarah said.
You may also want to watch:
And the pampered pooch is practising her runway walk at her favourite spot, Victoria Park, in readiness for her London Dog Week debut.
You can follow Luna on Instagram @luna_chihuahua_princess or on Twitter @lunaprincess
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 8 Leyton Orient boss is expecting more transfer movement in the window
- 9 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 10 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns