Man arrested after three taken to hospital after overnight car crash in Bow
Three men were taken to hospital after two cars collided during the night on Old Ford Road in Bow.
Police closed the road following the crash, which happened on the junction with Peel Grove, at around 1.10am today. The road was not reopened until 7am this morning, according to police.
A police spokesman said a BMW and an Audi collided leaving one of the cars turned upside down. The road was not reopened until 7am the following morning, according to police.
A man was arrested on suspicious of driving.
A police spokesman said one of the men had to be freed from one the cars involved.
You may also want to watch:
The three injured were taken to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel. A man is still being treated for back injuries, which it is understood could be life-changing. The two other men have been discharged from hospital with minor injuries.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 5 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 6 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 7 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 8 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 9 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 10 Disgraceful management of the pandemic