Man arrested after three taken to hospital after overnight car crash in Bow
Three men were taken to hospital after two cars collided during the night on Old Ford Road in Bow.
Police closed the road following the crash, which happened on the junction with Peel Grove, at around 1.10am today. The road was not reopened until 7am this morning, according to police.
A police spokesman said a BMW and an Audi collided leaving one of the cars turned upside down. The road was not reopened until 7am the following morning, according to police.
A man was arrested on suspicious of driving.
A police spokesman said one of the men had to be freed from one the cars involved.
You may also want to watch:
The three injured were taken to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel. A man is still being treated for back injuries, which it is understood could be life-changing. The two other men have been discharged from hospital with minor injuries.
- 1 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 2 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 3 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 4 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 5 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 6 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 7 Why some families can't leave Bow's 'dangerous structure' tower block
- 8 Prison sentence increased for 'violent and dangerous' man
- 9 Tower hamlets killing: £20,000 reward offered as two men sought for queries
- 10 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift