Man fights for life after metal bar attack in street
A MAN is fighting for his life in hospital this evening after being attacked in the street in London’s East End with a metal bar. Police were called to Sewardstone Road in Bethnal Green, near Victoria Park, after reports of a man being attacked with a metal pole
A MAN is fighting for his life in hospital this evening after being beaten up in the street with a metal bar.
Police in East London were called to Sewardstone Road in Bethnal Green, near Victoria Park, after reports of a man being attacked.
They believe he was hit over the head in the attack at 1.50pm this afternoon (Friday).
The man is in a critical condition and waiting for a brain scan, Scotland Yard has confirmed.
You may also want to watch:
The roads around the Victoria Park Gate in Sewardstone Road remain cordoned off by police.
FAMILIES call for CCTV security after today’s attack—Advertiser Website Letters.
- 1 Leyton Orient confident next manager will take them to the next level
- 2 Leyton Orient reportedly down to final three candidates
- 3 Man, 20, found fighting for life at illegal rave in Bow
- 4 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 5 South Africa and Indian Covid variants found in Shoreditch and Dalston
- 6 Fire breaks out in flat near New Providence Wharf tower block
- 7 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 8 'Stop building more towers,' MP at protest after New Providence Wharf fire
- 9 Kenny Jackett emerges as odds-on favourite for Leyton Orient job
- 10 Covid-19 mass testing after variant detected in E1 postal area