Man fights for life after metal bar attack in street
A MAN is fighting for his life in hospital this evening after being attacked in the street in London’s East End with a metal bar. Police were called to Sewardstone Road in Bethnal Green, near Victoria Park, after reports of a man being attacked with a metal pole
A MAN is fighting for his life in hospital this evening after being beaten up in the street with a metal bar.
Police in East London were called to Sewardstone Road in Bethnal Green, near Victoria Park, after reports of a man being attacked.
They believe he was hit over the head in the attack at 1.50pm this afternoon (Friday).
The man is in a critical condition and waiting for a brain scan, Scotland Yard has confirmed.
The roads around the Victoria Park Gate in Sewardstone Road remain cordoned off by police.
FAMILIES call for CCTV security after today’s attack—Advertiser Website Letters.
- 1 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 2 Liveable Streets: Councillors remove some Brick Lane closures after 'backlash'
- 3 Housing association apologises after sewage leaks at Isle of Dogs tower blocks
- 4 Masks, PCR tests and boosters: New measures to combat Omicron variant
- 5 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 6 Man masturbates on Central line train in front of two women
- 7 County lines drug dealer jailed
- 8 Trio accused of Bow Lock murder were 'associates' of victim 'Aqil' Mahdi
- 9 Leyton Orient could send goalkeeper Sargeant back out on loan
- 10 'Aggressive, violent behaviour' at Aldgate East tube station