Man receives CPR at Bethnal Green station
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
A man received CPR on a platform at Bethnal Green station this evening.
The station was closed for more than half an hour during rush hour while paramedics assisted the man.
On Twitter, passsengers tweeted messages of support.
@AlaxOsbourne said: “My thoughts are with the man receiving CPR on the platform at Bethnal Green, I hope he pulls through!”
@katrobot said: “Hoping the guy getting CPR at Bethnal Green station pulls through.”
You may also want to watch:
@_lauraking_ said: “Horrible sight of seeing a man receiving CPR on Bethnal Green platform, I hope he makes it.”
The Central line station was closed from 5.15pm to 5.49pm, with trains not stopping at the station.
- 1 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 7 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 8 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 9 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 10 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided