Man receives CPR at Bethnal Green station
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
A man received CPR on a platform at Bethnal Green station this evening.
The station was closed for more than half an hour during rush hour while paramedics assisted the man.
On Twitter, passsengers tweeted messages of support.
@AlaxOsbourne said: “My thoughts are with the man receiving CPR on the platform at Bethnal Green, I hope he pulls through!”
@katrobot said: “Hoping the guy getting CPR at Bethnal Green station pulls through.”
@_lauraking_ said: “Horrible sight of seeing a man receiving CPR on Bethnal Green platform, I hope he makes it.”
The Central line station was closed from 5.15pm to 5.49pm, with trains not stopping at the station.
- 1 Single van racks up £36k of fines in Tower Hamlets
- 2 Possible travel disruptions for central London this week
- 3 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 4 County lines drug dealer jailed
- 5 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 6 Leyton Orient progress in FA Cup with huge win over Tranmere
- 7 Delayed Canary Wharf 'portacabin' hotel hopes to open in 2022
- 8 Liveable Streets: Councillors remove some Brick Lane closures after 'backlash'
- 9 Trio accused of Bow Lock murder were 'associates' of victim 'Aqil' Mahdi
- 10 Man masturbates on Central line train in front of two women