Man’s body recovered from water at South Quay near Canary Wharf
- Credit: Archant
Police pulled a man’s body from the water in South Quay, near Canary Wharf, this morning.
The find is thought to be linked to a man who entered the water at West India Dock, via South Quay Plaza, at about 10pm yesterday.
Detectives believe they know that man’s identity and have said he is in his late 20s or early 30s – but the body found this morning has yet to be formally identified. Nonetheless, the missing man’s next of kin have been told.
The find is not being treated as suspicious.
Were you there? Send your pictures to email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 8 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 9 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 10 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger